This year one of the most significant bilateral conferences between Germany and Australia will take place between 3 and 5 November in Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Political and business leaders from all over the world will explore new investment and trade opportunities with a special focus on the growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Asia-Pacific Regional Conference is expected to attract over a thousand delegates to Perth who will all have the opportunity to gain insight into Australia’s role as a premier business gateway to the Asia-Pacific region.
Australia and Germany will bring senior experts and business leaders to discuss how companies can create new opportunities in some of the world’s largest and fastest growing economies in Asia.
Attending companies will be offered networking opportunities through a number of conference sessions and social functions to drive new business and partnership solutions.
Priority areas for discussion include:
- Digitalization, Industry 4.0 and innovation
- Mining, energy, resources and infrastructure
- Education and investment
- Agriculture, food and supply chain
- Defence, shipbuilding, trade and geopolitical issues
- Urban mobility and cities
Who will attend Asia-Pacific Regional Conference?
- Senior government ministers, diplomats and trade advisers
- Business CEOs and company directors
- Manufacturers and suppliers in key industries
- Exporters and importers
- Professional associations and industry bodies
- Service providers
For more information or assistance setting up meetings in Perth, please contact Stuart Russell, Senior Trade and Investment Manager on email@example.com